On the only day of Christmas, my fam'ly gave to me...
- 1 new bathrobe
- a pack of Holiday Goldfish
- 1 button-down shirt
- One.... Tobleroooooooone...
- 4 bags of LEGOs
- 3 bed spreads
- 2 designer socks
- And a painted, framed cel from Weston Woods!
For anyone who bothered to keep track, this is my first journal entry since JANUARY. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I really have no excuse for it other than I just didn't think I needed to say any more than what my deviation submissions and status' have said. And I have been submitted deviations much more consistently in 2016... but only like 3 times a year, and we can thank Patreon for that. Which, btw, is still up and running! www.patreon.com/andrewkaiko You should go look at my latest Christmas piece there and spread the world about my account!
- www.vimeo.com/andrewkaiko/norm… See my short Norm & Cory in full!
- Orbis Park won a 2012 ASIFA East Award for Excellence in Design in the Independent Film category. It tied with an SVA thesis called The Girl And The Fox. Congratulations to all the winners! And as always, my short can be watched in its entirety here: fav.me/d4hu4xq !